30 December 2010

Back in the Game

After a long month off actual gaming, I managed to get in 3 games today against Chris and his Circle army, all 35 point caster kill games.  Chris was running a few variations and trying out new casters and proxying a few models in to see how they worked etc. I ran with my slightly changed running bomb list,  Iron Lich Lord Asphyxious Tier 4 list. Since I know it pretty well I thought that would be a good place to start back in.

I proxied in some Bane Thralls (still waiting on them to be shipped..5 weeks after ordering them Sad smile)
And played my Necrosurgeon for the first time, which I rather like. In all 3 games I managed to spawn more Mecanithralls without problems, so was worth the 2 points.

The list is really working for me now, I just change out the Thralls to match the opponent. Swapping out Bile Thralls / Bane Thralls and Mechanithalls in various combination is working well. My only issue is that both the ranged weapons on the Reaper and Corruptor have been pretty much redundant, but since I’ve been playing mainly Chris and his Circle with all there dam stealth, I could just be that. But planning on changing to a couple of different heavy’s and see what happens.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment