13 April 2011

Traveling Box

Army traveling box Army traveling box

Field of Glory - New Kingdom Egyptians

After finally starting to recover from this flu that I’ve had for the past 7 days, I got around to setting up my traveling and storage boxes for my Field of Glory armies. I’ve gone for the simple and rather effective A4 hard cover storage box that some of my mates put me onto. The kind that you can get from any half descent stationary shop. Then just lined it with some anti-slip rubber matts that only cost a couple of bucks, so all up I spent about $24 on each box. I also taped my standard army list on the inside of the box for easy reference. So my Vikings have a nice new home, as do my Egyptians which I’ve also spent a little bit of time getting them onto bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment