27 October 2012

The Score Board

Well I’ve managed to miss keeping records on a few game days, but my score board I’ve been keeping this year is pretty close. I started the year out with wanting to play at least one game of everything I have. So far, I’m miles of that goal. One thing that has surprised me is the emergence of board games in our group, which I think is a really nice change. Give’s some of us a chance to catch up on those piles of unpainted models.

The end of year figures will be most interesting, the biggest surprise this year so far (by light years) is the return of 40K to our tables. I would have lost money on that bet. Not that I’m complaining, I got my Trygon onto the table, even if it was for a very short amount of time before he got pasted. .. Roll on Christmas holidays.

ScoreBoard2012

No comments:

Post a Comment