08 January 2014

Ronin

After discovering I already had miniatures for Ronin the other day, I had some down time to setup a roster sheet based on the one in the rule book, along with working out my first list. So this is what I ended up with so far. Once I get the miniatures painted I’ll update images. This way it will be really easy to pickup the roster and start playing, even after month or years sitting on the shelf.
image
Work in progress so far this week. Thought I try out a grey/black Ninja, rather than the boring old plain black. I’m undecided on if I like it or not.
W.I.P. 004 W.I.P. 002
I also managed to find a copy of the original 47 Ronin’s, good old B/W with subtitles. Haven't had time to watch it yet, but should be interesting to see it before the new 47 Ronin’s comes out (Which looks like it will be good.. visually at least)

1 comment:

  1. Yeap that movie looks pretty cool. The ninja looks good in that photo.

    ReplyDelete