04 March 2014

The Centenary of Military Aviation Air Show 2014


I'm back in NZ after four awesome days in Melbourne, two of which were spent at the Point Cook Centenary of Military Aviation Air Show 2014. With 9,500 photos and a few videos shot, I've got a lot of sorting to do (and deleting all the crap). So there will be heaps of photos to put up later on in the week.


I shot this fly by of the Sabre more for the sound and to see if I could actually hand hold my 400mm lens steady to get a half decent shot. The outcome was pretty average, and what I expected. But it gives you a sense of the event and the commentary. The background music they had playing all day really added to the atmosphere, especially when the jets were flying. An awesome event. Lots more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment