04 June 2014

Bring on Bushido


I have finally gotten around to putting my Bushido models together after an epic fail of my glue. The first model fell apart after I left it in the window, not sure how or why, other than, the glue is about six months old. Maybe something to do with the overnight winter cold and the the direct sun during the day. That glue has been binned and I've just tried out using a new brand which is working a treat. In fact I think I'm now a convert after having some rather small parts stay nicely cemented together on these models.

With the rule book on the way and the terrain almost ready, I think we should be ready to play in July.  So that should give me time to get the models all painted up.




Now onto look at my 3500 photos I shot on the weekend at the Ardmore Air show.

No comments:

Post a Comment