05 September 2014

Rambling Fridays

Another week passes and it’s Friday night again. The start of my two week holiday, and that means it needs to be another beer tasting. Speaking of which, one if the lads at my office has gotten himself right into brewing his own beers and now makes a pretty nice drop. I had a little taste and it’s an awesome drop, could easily be bought of the shelf if you didn't know. There was a little review done on it, that's up on YouTube for those interested in beer and brewing https://www.youtube.com

For my beer of the evening,I've gone back to one I tried a few months back. A nice rich dark porter. A perfect full smack in the chops beer , it's  packed full of flavours , great to start my holiday on.



Gaming wise I managed to chip away at more of my Pike and Shotte models, with my painting enthusiasm waning a bit as I get side tracked on my holiday and photography stuff. I’m hanging out to see what the new Canon 7D mark II camera body is like when it gets announced later this month. More dead man markers more cavalry riders and more infantry slowly but surely getting painted.




Also this week has been spent working on all sorts of things, including quite a bit of digging through some of my old photos. I revisited the trip to Melbourne and the Point Cook Air show from back in march this year. It’s funny how several months past and you go back and look at the photos and see completely different things. I pulled out a couple that only needed cropping which I overlook previously.
Melbourne - Point Cook Air Show 2014
Melbourne - Point Cook Air Show 2014

Melbourne - Point Cook Air Show 2014
Melbourne - Point Cook Air Show 2014

Melbourne - Point Cook Air Show 2014
Melbourne - Point Cook Air Show 2014

Melbourne - Point Cook Air Show 2014
Melbourne - Point Cook Air Show 2014


1 comment: