26 December 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone, hope Santa has been good to you all. I know he’s been pretty good to me. 
The best words I can find to describe it all is a saying a coined a few years back when the cousins were over from Norway,

“Fat, Full and Happy”

I’ve ended up with a few nice new toys, an awesome desk lamp, one with a magnifying glass in the centre, on a really long arm. The sort they use in beauty salons, so I’ve now got some great lighting at my desk now, gonna have to pickup my game … no excuses now.  Add in a few bottles of scotch, a Space Marine Predator tank. And of course thanks to Santa’s excessive amount of overtime and weekend work this month, I got a spanking new Airbrush and compressor. I can feel the terrain mania starting already.

No comments:

Post a Comment